Sunday, October 30, 2011

My two favorite posts

          Out of the five blogs I read, my two favorite posts were Alli's and Izzy's. Alli's post was about a mystery book she read and she wrote about the relationship between two of the characters in the book. I really liked hers, because she wrote a poem that was really good and really expressed their relationship and then she wrote an extension and explained their relationship more. I could tell that Alli thought a lot about what she wrote and looked past the mystery to think about their relationship.
          I really liked Izzy's post. She wrote about a book she read where the protagonist transplanted her brain into a supermodel Nikki Howard's body but Nikki is really mean to Em (the protagonist). Em can relate to Nikki and tries to make Nikki happy, but Nikki refuses to be nice. Izzy wrote to be nice to people even when people are mean to you. I really liked hers, because she connected the book and Em to herself a lot. She explained why she thinks people should always be nice to each other. She also had a really good connection where she connected Em and Nikki's situation to a similar situation she had in camp this summer, which I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment